Control. Is the difference. The difference between efficiency and waste. Between security and exploitation. Between being able to use a system to maximum effect and only playing with it.
How do we deliver you control?
With software. Software that gives you the real world actionable insights to help you use your systems more effectively.
More than basic print, copy, scan and fax we’ll help you simplify and automate your everyday work, better manage your information, improve document security, reduce your environmental impact (ISO14001), and get the most out of your Xerox hardware investment.
Our consultative approach ensures you chose solutions which will help you to:
- Understand and refine business processes
- Eliminate your business pain points
- Enhance your business offering to your customers
- Protect your business
- Enhance your competitiveness
Solutions are available from Xerox and our numerous Business Innovation Partners. Search below to find a software solution that will best meet the needs of your business.
Afterall, the last thing any organisation wants is for sensitive information to get into the wrong hands. The commercial and legal consequences could be horrendous.
Our Print Management Solutions tick both the cost cutting and security boxes. Here’s how:
- Reduce printer and/or multi-function device numbers/
- Centralised Management – a single point of administration for all users and devices.
- Intelligent Printing influences users to choose duplex, colour or mono print.
- Dramatically reduce paper and toner usage – print rules direct jobs to the most suitable device.
- Confidential Secure Printing – Pull printing allows only the original user to view prints and stops sensitive information from waiting to be collected from the print tray.
Modern any time, any place, any device work practices mean that we also need similarly flexible printing options.
Mobile Print Solutions can help when:
- Your workforce is travelling or dispersed across office, home and public workspaces.
- Employees need to print directly from their mobile devices.
- Mobile workers need to maintain document quality or security.
- You want to improve productivity of your mobile workforce with minimum impact on IT resources.
- You want to embrace the “always-on” workplace.
With a Mobile Print Solution, users stay productive wherever they are, and documents stay secure.
A mobile print app locates printers within a public print network using GPS and maps securely sending the print job to that location.
Available on iOS, Android, Blackberry and other mobile devices mobile print enhancements integrate with Secure Card Readers and Follow You printing for unified user experiences.
Additional enhancements include web page printing, media selection, global deployment and many document types.
Looking for a powerful mobile printing option? Local network? Cloud based? Talk to us.
For more information on the Xerox Mobile Print solution, click here.
Have you ever wondered how much your hard copy document storage was costing you? Not just in physical storage but in retrieval, in duplication, in missed business process benefits too. It’s surprising how it all adds up and chances are if you were faced with a bottom line figure you’d get a nasty surprise.
What about scanning?
Scanning can help you both cut costs and overcome information overload by making documents easy to find and share. A Xerox multifunction printer (MFP) means you can quickly and easily transform hardcopies into usable, structured data. Distributing, editing, repurposing, storing and retrieving your documents electronically makes life simpler and so much more productive.
- Eliminate manual filing – more efficient, fewer errors.
- Peace of mind in the knowledge that your critical information is stored safely.
- Use your data efficiently by applying it to multiple business processes; CRM, email, content management systems.
- Save on shipping and postage costs with the added benefit of cutting your carbon footprint.
Can we help? Yes we can. Here’s just part of what our scanning software can do:
- Securely share information with multiple people
- Find a more efficient, less costly alternative to overnight delivery of paper documents
- Scan documents directly to your PC desktop for editing
- Combe hard copy documents with PDFs and Microsoft Office files into a single PDF
- Easily file, find and retrieve important information
- Move information online to protect critical documents from being physically lost or destroyed
- Convert hard copy documents into searchable PDFs
- Name and route scanned images based on bar code information
- Track information sent for regulatory compliance
Create documents according to your specific business requirements. For example use confidential client data to populate your branded templates and create truly one-to-one personalised materials. Relational communications that only deliver the right information at the right time. Good for your clients, as they receive less irrelevant literature. Good for you as you only send relevant literature and save on waste.
- Eliminate your costly pre-printed stationery
- Enhance your document content
- Protect & enhance your company brand
- Reduce your printing costs
- Integrate with your ERP and CRM systems
- Provide your business with a Cross-Media platform
- Improve your Marketing response rates
- Reach more customers through technology
- Maximize your printer investment
- Reduce your mailing costs
- Reduce your printing costs
- Reduce your risk of compliancy breach fines
- Increase your productivity & business process efficiency
- Reduce your operational costs
- Maintain your document integrity
- Improve your document security
- Reduce your hardcopy storage costs
- Improve your disaster recovery
- Reduce your environmental impact