Documents, whether paper or digital, they’re the lifeblood of your business. Yet most companies have no idea either how much time or how much money they spend processing and printing them. Hand on heart, how much do you know about the performance and costs of your document processing?
Do you want to know more? To find new ways to save money? New ways to handle your documents better?
We’ll help you take back control. And we’ll show you how to save as much as 30% on your printing and document management.
Your own dedicated Managed Print Service (MPS) – a supplies management, maintenance and management information strategy that helps you:
- Minimise costs
- Maximise productivity
- Manage your printer fleet efficiently
- Benefit the environment
Here’s how GARTNER defines MPS:
“A service offered by an external provider to optimise or manage a company’s document output to certain objectives, such as driving down costs, improving efficiency and productivity and reducing the IT support workload. Under MPS, a service provider takes primary responsibility for meeting the customer’s office printing, including the equipment, the supplies, the service, and the overall management of the printer fleet.”
26 reasons why you might need an MPS assessment
How MPS can benefit your business
The benefits of MPS fall into the following 4 areas:
End user satisfaction
Simplicity and consistency equal efficiency.
- Product consistency – familiarity breeds efficiency
- Technological benefits – learning curves flattened, functionality increased
- Better support – faster, better problem solving
- Training – quicker, deeper embedded print know how
Cost reduction & control
You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
- Identify your existing cost base
- Data transparency – clarity is key when it comes to effective decision making
- Control over spending – deploy resources profitably
- Single provider – consistent and reliable service
- Standardisation – saves time and money
Efficiency and sustainability
A managed print service that’s good for your company, good for the planet too.
- Consistency and reliability of product – trusted, efficient equipment every time
- Scalability – a dedicated print environment suited to your organisation and yours alone
Security and compliance
Don’t take chances.
- Compliance – quality assured
- Business continuity – in the event of emergency… you’ve got it covered
- Authorised printing – less waste. Less cost
- Mitigate commercial risk – preventions are better than cures
Effective managed print services can reduce document related costs by up to 30%.